(((((BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG)))))

Aaron5

There is currently no spell-check available. And to be honest I think the "old woodchuck" knows how to spell just fine, b/c I've seen another post from him that was very articulate. So it may be that he's just in a hurry, or it may be by design - either way it really doesnt matter to us, as long as he's enjoying the board. ;)

The subsequent post was also a violation of the rules and moved to the appropriate place. Reason: trolling.

What the hell is "trolling"?

Oh I'm sorry, I saw you mention earlier that you had reviewed the rules in detail, and frankly were tired of us directing you to them for your edification. Since you obviously have not, we will again provide you with the link.

http://www.huskerboard.com/rules.htm

You currently have 2 strikes Lex. Our system is MORE than fair, and much more lax than most all other boards - so get it together or move on.

You misunderstood. I said I had "skimmed" the rules, but didn't really care for them.

You misunderstood. I said I had "skimmed" the rules, but didn't really care for them.

If you want to continue to post here. Read, understand and re-read if necessary. You don't have to care for them, but you do have to follow them. Otherwise, go to a board where you haven't been banned.

You misunderstood.  I said I had "skimmed" the rules, but didn't really care for them.

If you want to continue to post here. Read, understand and re-read if necessary. You don't have to care for them, but you do have to follow them. Otherwise, go to a board where you haven't been banned.

I don't know if he could find such a site.

You misunderstood.  I said I had "skimmed" the rules, but didn't really care for them.

I don't know if he could find such a site.

POST DELETED BY MOD FOR NAME CALLING.