The first time your Son called you an @%%!

When I was about 11 years old I walked into the house one day after school and called my Dad a name I heard in school that day. I said " Hey Dad your a dildo!" He looked at me and said " Well, you're a Dildo too son!" True Story :LOLtartar

LMFAO

That's just fantatic all the way around. My brother and I heard that word in grade school when I was seven and he was six...so we asked our mom what it was. :o She sent us downstairs to talk to the old man, who had been imbibing just a little bit.

He literally laughed for like ten minutes straight, then sent us back to bed without an answer.

Great story H-37. My dad and I never got really close until I was 20 or so. I remember one day when we poored concrete for a new drive way. Itwas a hot day and the neighbor brought over a couple of cold 6 packs and we had a good time drinkin' beer and tellin' stories. We Had some good days on the golf course too but I never felt closer to him than the day I left for VietNam. He shook my hand and then grabbed me and gave me a big hug. There were tears in his eyes... just as there are tears in my eyes now.

T_O_B