WCO FOUR back set? YES!

Aaron5

There will be no cursing in this forum. Take it to the Woodshed

Sorry, I'm new here...why not just add a censorship filter to the main board? That's usually an option with UBBboards...Keep the Woodshed uncensored but filter offensive words here? Some people just talk--err---type like truckers and can't help themselves. It seems like a lot of effort to keep moving or manually editing posts...

Sorry, I'm new here...why not just add a censorship filter to the main board? That's usually an option with UBBboards...Keep the Woodshed uncensored but filter offensive words here? Some people just talk--err---type like truckers and can't help themselves. It seems like a lot of effort to keep moving or manually editing posts...

This new influx of members brought the firts cursing problem I've seen to the boards. The Offending Post thread has nearly doubled in the last day and they were all new members.

Good luck with that.  While you are running in circles with your "4 back set"  We will be running down your throats with Hicks and our wr juking your poor defense with a TD throw from Meyer.  One of those boys will be finalest in the Hiesman.

I knew you were a f****g flamer.

Please watch the f-bombs Lex.

Are you talking to me chief?

Administrators and moderators: Move this thread to Behind the Woodshed. Once this stuff starts, put a stop to it right away. This is for discussing football only.

It's an honest question. The Gestapo already told me to watch the language. Then Eric feels the need to chime in and say the same thing. I took Psychology 101 at my community college and it appears that he has some issues.

Administrators and moderators: Move this thread to Behind the Woodshed. Once this stuff starts, put a stop to it right away. This is for discussing football only.

It's an honest question. The Gestapo already told me to watch the language. Then Eric feels the need to chime in and say the same thing. I took Psychology 101 at my community college and it appears that he has some issues.

I'd guess ETR just felt the need to reitterate the point. He's a mod too, has every right in the world to say it.

Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you're correct...or knowledgable. I don't know enough to make that assessment about anyone here yet, but really.

Roz, the no-talent @$$clown over at RSS comes to mind. I am not comparing anyone here to him, but I also think skepticism is healthy, lest we end up like mindless piglets waiting to suckle from the tit of the bloated sow that is HuskersIllustrated.com

Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you're correct...or knowledgable. I don't know enough to make that assessment about anyone here yet, but really.

Roz, the no-talent @$$clown over at RSS comes to mind. I am not comparing anyone here to him, but I also think skepticism is healthy, lest we end up like mindless piglets waiting to suckle from the tit of the bloated sow that is HuskersIllustrated.com

Are you saying the Mod doesn't have the right to tell him not to cuss?

Alright guys, here's the score.

It's their board. They are the bosses. You follow their rules or you're gone.

The mods are pretty lenient but a lot of these new guys are pushing the envelope. The mods have every right to make whatever rules they want and while they thankfully allow any viewpoints on this board they don't allow cursing or trolling or anything else that is going to do harm to this board or it's members. These are some of the best board moderators I've ever seen and you new guys need to start treating them with some respect if you're going to post on their board.

Ditto

Thx BRJ for the expl. on the 4 back set. My football was limited to getting out of the way when Maury Damkroger ran towards me :) . I played baseball.

I played baseball too. Almost got a scholly. Started really paying attention to football after my injury because baseball is just so freakin' boring when you aren't playing it.

For all they have added I suggest they continue just as they are. Then in a couple of days they will be gone and the boad will be back to intelligent conversation, with the kiddies at the little table in the kitchen. Mommy used to say children are to be seen, not heard. I think she was right.

For all they have added I suggest they continue just as they are. Then in a couple of days they will be gone and the boad will be back to intelligent conversation, with the kiddies at the little table in the kitchen. Mommy used to say children are to be seen, not heard. I think she was right.

"Spare the rod and spoil the child" and all that jazz.

4 set cant be done but I understand what you are saying man.

We got 4 great backs maybe more...and you want them all getting game time. Believe me they will and it is going to be great this year with all the talented healthy RBs we have. They will all get a shot and make our rushing game a force to be reckonded with. Unfortunatley they cant be in all at the same time but really it is for the best since they will need breaks in between touchdowns.

To the newbs welcome and calm down! :rollin:bat