Sporting News top 10

9. Nebraska

The way Jared Crick sees it, it's not so much losing Ndamukong Suh as it is the chemistry that goes with it"He knew what my next step was going to be," Crick says. "And I knew what hi was. Now there are new feet—and a lot of uncertainty— sliding around on the Huskers defensive line This spring, Terrence Moore and Baker Steinkuhler competed for the tackle spot opposite Crick. Cameron Meredith will start at the other end opposite Pierre Allen Suh was the game's best player last year, but the drop for Nebraska's line won't be as drastic as you'd think. The staff believes Steinkuhler (6-6, 290) could develop into a star.

Link

9. Nebraska

The way Jared Crick sees it, it's Ndamukong Suh as it is the chemistry that goes with it"He knew what my next step was going to be," Crick says. "And I knew what hi was. Now there are new feet—and a lot of uncertainty— sliding around on the Huskers defensive line This spring, Terrence Moore and Baker Steinkuhler competed for the tackle spot opposite Crick. Cameron Meredith will start at the other end opposite Pierre Allen Suh was the game's best player last year, but the drop for Nebraska's line won't be as drastic as you'd think. The staff believes Steinkuhler (6-6, 290) could develop into a star.

Link

I think Steinkuhler is gonna be the real deal. By mid season opposing coaches will asking themselves, "do we double team Crick or double team Steinkhuler."

• Fire 1

The only reason that list isn't a complete joke for Nebraska is because that's about where people have been projecting us every since the end of the Holiday Bowl. Florida, Boise State, and Alabama deserve to be there though. The other teams, not so sure.

This list is a joke. Oregon #2? Georgia Tech #5? Miami #6? Wow.

No that list is serious, however I can't help bu think that there list of home field advantages is a joke.

[

quote]10. Troy. Ask Oklahoma State or Missouri about rolling into Movie Gallery Stadium as a heavy favorite

top 10 homefields

I was at both of those games (my dad teaches for Troy). Those games were awesome.