Early look at top 20 recruiting rankings

12. Nebraska

Number of verbal commitments: 6

Key recruit: Tyler Moore

Still on the board: Aaron Green

Next year's name to know: Michael Rose

Freshman to follow: Christopher Fox

Comment: This year's recruiting class for the Cornhuskers already features marquee names, making waves in the recruiting world for a program that has thrived on developing less heralded recruits. Fellow lineman Ryne Reeves may be the top in-state recruit, and Ryan Plachko should see his stock continue to rise even higher. Jamal Turner is on board, and Nebraska is in good standing with fellow Texan Aaron Green. That duo would likely represent two of the more exciting recruits in the conference.

Other Big 12 notables: Texas #1, Oklahoma #3, Missouri #13, Texas Tech #17, Oklahoma State #20.

(I like the positive press but I don't know how trustworthy the site is when they talk about Ryan "Plachko." Also, who is Michael Rose and Christopher Fox?)

maxpreps

Also, who is Michael Rose and Christopher Fox?

Michael Rose is an inside linebacker for Rockhurst High School in Kansas City, MO. He's going to be a 2012 recruit and has no offers right now but Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska are showing interest. I have nothing on Christopher Fox and neither does Rivals.