ON College Football Live NOW

we only get 2 more years to settl a few scores before we bolt to the big 10, we will go out like we came into this confrence on top

That would be a bittersweet way to go out. It could very well go down like that too. Here's to hoping.

we only get 2 more years to settl a few scores before we bolt to the big 10, we will go out like we came into this confrence on top

The switch to the big ten could take place in the fall of 2011, that's 16 months if the choices are made in June 2010. The soon the better

It made me ready for October 16th, which they barely mentioned, and I'm really surprised. That game will have more buildup than any other regular season game. I hated seeing the replay and they didn't really praise Nebraska when talking about who has an easier road to the CCG. It was more about the North division being weak than Nebraska being good imo. Then they had to mention that Nebraska hasn't beat Texas in more than a decade. Grrrr.

October 16 can't get hear soon enough.

Actually, Mussburger did say that the road for Texas to get to the Big 12 Championship goes through Nebraska this year especially if they lose to OU.

Playing OU and then NU back-to-back will test their durability, also with A&M who could be a potential spoiler late in the year.

The 2009 Big 12 championship may go down as the game that changed it all. A reality slap in the face that Texas owns this conference and always will, more or less the straw that broke the camel's back. The launching of a future mega superstar (Suh), and a near miss game for a high rising coach (Pelini) to serve as motivation to awaken a sleeping giant of college football, and a game that almost single-handly caused BCS panic and will be pointed at for proponents of change in the future. This was possibly the biggest non-national championship game that I can recall for all these periphery reasons not including what the actual result of the game immediately meant to each program. As Musberger said, "This is for everything."

• Fire 1