Prince and Crick Preseason all americans

according to Phil Steele, one of the best if you ask me.

From Life in the Red Blog.

Steele predicts Prince & Crick as All-americans

Phil Steele, who I've always found to be one of the better prognosticators in the college football world, has cornerback Prince Amukamara and defensive tackle Jared Crick among his first-team preseason All-Americans.

Lindy's also put Amukamara and Crick on its first-team All-American list.

Steele also includes wide receiver Niles Paul and kicker Alex Henery among his first-team all-conference selections.

On his all-conference second-team: Linebacker Sean Fisher, defensive end Pierre Allen and running back Roy Helu.

On his third-team: Tight end Mike McNeill, offensive linemen Ricky Henry and Baker Steinkuhler.

On his fourth-team: Defensive back DeJon Gomes and offensive lineman Keith Williams.

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/steele_picks_prince_crick_as_allamericans.html

How does Dennard not make any of those teams?

Completely agree. IMO, you could argue that he was playing the best out of all our corners by the end of the year.

You could argue that. It may not be right, but you can argue it.

I agree with Hunter94, I think there's a good chance that Gomes will be the CB we're all bragging about by seasons end.