Got my magazine: Athlon Sports Nebraska Preview

I think this is a pretty fair prediction. After all, we have lost four in each of the last 2 seasons, we need to show that were past those stupid slip up games before we start talking about 13-14 wins.

But if Texas has 2 losses (presumably to us ans OU) that means they think we'll be 10-0 going to College Station. That could be worthy of a #1 :koolaid2:

If you look it says that we went 11-2 and 7-1 in confrence. Does the CCG count as a B12 loss or just a loss? If it does count as a big 12 loss then we had a loss in a non-confrence game. if not then we lost to OU and someone else.

7-1 is only 8 games so it doesn't count the CCG.

Correct. They are assuming 1 conference loss, and a loss in the Big 12 CCG to OU.

So they're saying Nebraska loses to Texas, Oklahoma loses to Texas, and Texas gets upset by aTm and Mizzou?

If you look it says that we went 11-2 and 7-1 in confrence. Does the CCG count as a B12 loss or just a loss? If it does count as a big 12 loss then we had a loss in a non-confrence game. if not then we lost to OU and someone else.

7-1 is only 8 games so it doesn't count the CCG.

Correct. They are assuming 1 conference loss, and a loss in the Big 12 CCG to OU.

So they're saying Nebraska loses to Texas, Oklahoma loses to Texas, and Texas gets upset by aTm and Mizzou?

They don't list specific wins and losses, just a record for each team. From my reading, I'm guessing they have us losing to aTm during the regular season, and Texas losing to us and OU. OU's loss is probably a Stoops special to aTm or Missouri...

I'm not sure what's funnier:

Picking which bowl games teams will play in before football practice begins

or

people plunking down cash to read it.

Sports Illustrated did a similar thing last year, these predictons are so far fetchd. Some one actually caled out SI last yera as they had both Georgia and Okie State going undefeated in OOC gaems since they play each other it was obviously impossilbe

or

Sports Illustrated did a similar thing last year, these predictons are so far fetchd. Some one actually caled out SI last yera as they had both Georgia and Okie State going undefeated in OOC gaems since they play each other it was obviously impossilbe

SI college preview is worthless, they actually preview maybe 5 teams and its halfass thrown together. Then they put some flashly picture on the front, to sell magazines. I still remember the issue with Oregon State and Oregon on the cover, they had them both #1. Which didnt make any sense they play each other in the regular season, but SI I believe thought they could still play each other again in the national championship.:facepalm:

or

Whatever, I like learning as much as possible about all conference teams, and as many teams around the country as possible.