Visiting Big 10 Stadiums and cities

I'm only 20, and the only away game I've been to is against KU in Lawrence last year. But I'm planning on going to try to get to as many different stadiums as I can in the future. So for anyone out there who has had the pleasure of visiting the Big House of the Shoe or any other Big 10 venues, how was your experience? What did you think of the city, or wherever you stayed?

Any insight, I'm just curious, and want to learn as much about the conference since it sounds like this thing is all but done.

I have been to Iowa City for a game, its nice. Just cover your bung hole, there are alot of queers. Oh let the games begin. :box

OMG...I lmao when I read that!

I've been to 5 Big 10 stadiums:

MICHIGAN - great fans; good seats anywhere in stadium (bring your binoculars). Found great apple cider on side roads leading to Ann Arbor. Poor parking / tailgating.

ILLINOIS - stadium reminds me of NU BEFORE the expansion. Good parking / tailgating facilities. Saw opposing fans drink too much and get ejected from the stadium (a good thing!).

PURDUE - kinda ugly, but dedicated fans. Parking a problem. Damon's restaurant had the best ribs I've ever found.

INDIANA - a campus that most reminded me of KU. Lots of trees, scenery (sp?) but fans that don't give a s*#t.

MINNESOTA - I witnessed the 84-0 NU victory with the "scoring explosion" team. Hard to judge fan support when NU scored 3 TD's every quarter!

I'm looking forward to visiting these and other Big 10 campuses when NU comes to win.

GBR