Kansas City TV news station reporting UT and A&M to the Big Ten?

Nexus

Another thing to remember here is that I read a couple weeks ago that ND would want both UT and NU in the Big Ten before they'd seriously consider joining. This might help push them towards that decision if UT jumps to the Big Ten.

Notre Dame hasn't been relevant for a while. They would just fit with the Big Ten since they play so many Big Ten teams. Texas doesn't fit with the Big Ten at all. I doubt Texas would last long in the Big Ten.

I tend to agree...but think about this conference sked with the divisions i put up....

Texas @ Texas A & M

Nebraska @ Texas

Texas @ Wisconsin

Minnesota @ Texas

Purdue @ Texas

Texas @ Iowa

Texas @ Illinois

Michigan @ Texas

Texas @ Penn State/Ohio State

I would argue that beats their conf sked now.

i just heard from a MU buddy that the rumors are now that there will be a big10, big12 grab, plus ND for the big10. NU, TX, ATM, MU and ND to make 16. Just another rumor that is out there. I dont know what to think or feel. I really just want all of this to be over with. one way or another. my little heart just cant take it...

No kidding. Just make the announcements. I'm not getting any work done at all with the constant rumors.

i just heard from a MU buddy that the rumors are now that there will be a big10, big12 grab, plus ND for the big10. NU, TX, ATM, MU and ND to make 16. Just another rumor that is out there. I dont know what to think or feel. I really just want all of this to be over with. one way or another. my little heart just cant take it...

Personally, I'd take Mizzou over any of the Big lEast or ACC schools. Part of that's motivated on contiguous states though. :D

The New Big Ten

Big Ten West

Texas

Texas A & M

Nebraska

Minnesota

Iowa

Wisconsin

Illinois

Purdue

Big Ten East

Notre Dame

Northwestern

Indiana

Michigan

Michigan State

Ohio State

Penn State

Rutgers

Thoughts?

To be honest, I thought the Pod system that's been floating around for the past few months was a pretty good idea. No team goes to long without playing any other team, creating a more cohesive conference.

laugh.gif

Chip Brown's twitter on this latest news:

There's a Kansas City TV report saying Texas and A&M to the Big Ten. That would be news to those schools.

LINK

Fear of going from hero to goat in less than a week, Chip?

My thoughts exactly. loltartar.gif