Been wonderin' about this fer awhile

Is there a "keep me logged in" or "log me in automatically" option when you log in? If so, check that box. If there is, and you're checking that box, the next thing I would wonder about is if you're using different browsers at work and home, like IE at work and FireFox at home?

Why do I need to log in so much more often since the board went through "the change"?

Happens at my computer at work every couple of days and my home computer sometimes daily.

Sun flares?

I saw the movie 2012, and if true (probably), those sun flares can actually heat up the earth's core to the point where the crust experiences massive continental shifts. Let's hope that your log in problems are not a sign of our impeding destruction.

Why do I need to log in so much more often since the board went through "the change"?

Happens at my computer at work every couple of days and my home computer sometimes daily.

Sun flares?

I saw the movie 2012, and if true (probably), those sun flares can actually heat up the earth's core to the point where the crust experiences massive continental shifts. Let's hope that your log in problems are not a sign of our impeding destruction.

What browser do you use? Check the cookie settings. If you clear the cookies after every shutdown of the browser that'll do it. Any time you ever clear the cookies you log yourself out. Otherwise, you're logged in forever.

• 3 weeks later...

Check the cookie settings. If you clear the cookies after every shutdown of the browser that'll do it. Any time you ever clear the cookies you log yourself out. Otherwise, you're logged in forever.

I sometimes used to clear out my cookies every 5 months or so...In a futile attempt to speed up my road rage experience..but I hadn't done it for about a year in case company came over..and we always wanted to have some cookies on hand for when Santa came.

Is there a "keep me logged in" or "log me in automatically" option when you log in? If so, check that box. If there is, and you're checking that box, the next thing I would wonder about is if you're using different browsers at work and home, like IE at work and FireFox at home?

Yeah..I always? made sure that box was checked..Both here and at work.

It doesn't seem to happen anymore at home..ever since I had to use my reboot disk and wiped out everything that was on my hard drive...Now the really scary thing is..I don't seem to have the problem any more on my work computer across the valley in Phoenix either...(And no, I never connected them to each other).

Just when I was showing my Son my brilliant plans for a solar cooker and almost burned his neck during the demo! :madash