Your place in footballs winningest conference.

Duffman

I just thought I'd throw this out there...

With the addition of Nebby to the B10 we now have 3 of the top 5 winningest programs in college football and 4 of the top 7. We have....

1) scUM

4) Neb

5) fOSU

7) Penn State

Of note numbers 2 (Texas) and 3 (Notre Dame) on that list have both been rumored to be potnetial members. I'd put the chances at better than 50% that we get at least one of the two before this is done, and maybe a 5% chance that we get both.

Now the question is where does your athletic deparment plan on putting all those truckloads of money that are going to start comming in?

I just thought I'd throw this out there...

With the addition of Nebby to the B10 we now have 3 of the top 5 winningest programs in college football and 4 of the top 7. We have....

1) scUM

4) Neb

5) fOSU

7) Penn State

Of note numbers 2 (Texas) and 3 (Notre Dame) on that list have both been rumored to be potnetial members. I'd put the chances at better than 50% that we get at least one of the two before this is done, and maybe a 5% chance that we get both.

Now the question is where does your athletic deparment plan on putting all those truckloads of money that are going to start comming in?

Recruiting budget, and mirroring the east and west side of the stadium.