Welcome to the Big Ten from Michigan State University!

Hexydes

Ohio State fan here.

When BuckeyePlanet was having its big 'B10 expansion' poll, I was one of the first to throw my hat in saying that NU would be the best fit (back in January I think). I am so proud to see Nebraska join the B10, which will add value to both the conference, and Nebraska. I hope that the millions in extra TV revenue via BTN and other means can give ya'll an even better experience - even if it comes at the occasional win over Ohio State.

Here is to the future of making a great conference greater :-)

Ohio State fan here.

When BuckeyePlanet was having its big 'B10 expansion' poll, I was one of the first to throw my hat in saying that NU would be the best fit (back in January I think). I am so proud to see Nebraska join the B10, which will add value to both the conference, and Nebraska. I hope that the millions in extra TV revenue via BTN and other means can give ya'll an even better experience - even if it comes at the occasional win over Ohio State.

it shall be a more perfect union.

Ohio State fan here.

And FYI, this is what the Big Ten is about. On the field, court, or whatever, it's always competitive. We even have our heated rivalries (in fact, I think I even heard some Iowa fans talking about you!) but at the end of the day, we all know that we're equal players in the strongest conference out there. And that goes far beyond athletics.

Ok, I have to go wring my hands over our basketball situation a bit more. Anyway, one more time, welcome aboard!

Ohio State fan here.

And FYI, this is what the Big Ten is about. On the field, court, or whatever, it's always competitive. We even have our heated rivalries (in fact, I think I even heard some Iowa fans talking about you!) but at the end of the day, we all know that we're equal players in the strongest conference out there. And that goes far beyond athletics.

Ok, I have to go wring my hands over our basketball situation a bit more. Anyway, one more time, welcome aboard!

Not only that, when it comes to tournament/bowl play, you will find EVERY B10 team will be cheering you on....Except maybe Ohio State fans cheering on Michigan in a bowl!

Of course, with Nebraska being the 'new kid on the block', I am sure you'll be treated with warm welcomes everywhere you go. I hope your first trip to Columbus, whenever it may be, rolls out the red carpet for such a quality fanbase.

Ohio State fan here.

really impressed and stoked with all the big-10 love..... goes to show you when you do things the right way and in a positive manner people notice and welcome you with open arms....]

thanks big-10 fans!

Ohio State fan here.

really impressed and stoked with all the big-10 love..... goes to show you when you do things the right way and in a positive manner people notice and welcome you with open arms....]

thanks big-10 fans!

i did not know this kind of collegiality and congeniality existed amongst fan bases.

guess we were in the big 12 too long.

that's a little unfair, there are good fans in the big 12, but this is pleasant, and i am excited to have NU be part of the Big 10 family.

Greetings from a Buckeye. It's great to have the Huskers in the B10. I've always admired your program and when questioned as to why Buckeye fans are so passionate about the Bucks, have always replied "Only a Husker fan can understand." I look forward to some great battles in Lincoln and Columbus and some good natured reparte. Welcome and good luck.