Big Ten Network will cover Perlman & Osborne presser live @ 5:00 today

Nexus

Teddy Greenstien of the Chicago Tribune is reporting that Delany is expected to attend. Any local sightings yet? His article stated that the Big Ten Presidents Council already has our application and a vote will come quickly. He stops short of saying the vote would be taken before the press conference but it seems that would be the onlyu reason Delany would be here. FWIW :w00t

Im listening to tweedleBeebe's presser. Dude does this guy not have any leadership skills....you can tell the conference is dead by the way he is talking. He hasnt offered any solutions just promises of what can be. He is very bitter right now.

Link

Im listening to tweedleBeebe's presser. Dude does this guy not have any leadership skills....you can tell the conference is dead by the way he is talking. He hasnt offered any solutions just promises of what can be. He is very bitter right now.

Link

Yeah I've been following tweets about it and they say he sounds "defeated".

Link

Yeah I've been following tweets about it and they say he sounds "defeated".

He had a lot of one or two word answers for the questions, and nothing was specific about how he would keep the confrence together.

Delaney is showing how a professional handles a conference. He is saying all the right things. I also like the little zing to the pac10. Saying we make sure people want to be here, we dont ask them if they are on the fence.

He is forceful.....oh and we get to watch nebraska on the Big10 network while they pound on the lame duck big12.

I didnt finish with Beebe's presser, i switched to the big10 network in HD on tv instead of listening to the little speakers on my pc.