What would be neat...

is that in today's presser, Delany mentioned that the Big Ten Network might cover some Nebraska games this coming season even though we'll still be in the Big 12. Wouldn't it be great if the Big Ten Network televised Western Kentucky, Idaho and North Dakota St. football games? At least it'd beat having to watch them on PPV.

I was actually thinking that while watching the Big10 Network earlier. Its a pain having to pay $30 everytime the PPV games are on.

Anybody know if the Big10 Network is available through Time Warner?

Not yet, but the LJS has a story on that here that was published today.

$30 is chicken feed. TV is an underrated medium in that respect. If there were no such thing as tv and someone told you they could provide you with a large box in your living room that would show you the game from many angles and give you replays of most plays with scores and highlights from games around the country, you'd gladly hand the guy $30. We are spoiled with all of the games we get for not much $$. :espnsucks:

I was actually thinking that while watching the Big10 Network earlier. Its a pain having to pay $30 everytime the PPV games are on.

Anybody know if the Big10 Network is available through Time Warner?

I live in North Texas and I have AT&T Uverse