Fitting in

NU to the B10 - fits well

CU to Pac-10 - fits well

Big 12 South (minus a team or two) to Pac-10? I just can't see anyone from the soon to be defunct B12 South being really comfortable there.

Just my opinion, of course. What, specifically, do they have in common to make this a good marriage?

EDIT: Thanks for moving this Mods, I thought this forum is where I placed it.

Is there a school in the whole bunch being mentioned that *does* fit in, culturally? I just don't see it... AT ALL.

I would say Texas fits the la attitude, they seem to have the snooty we're better than you attitude that I usualy associate with LA. I realize it is a differant kind of pompas, but it is pompas none the less. I wish there was a way to get OU into the big 10. I know there is no shot but I want that yearly game back.

NU to the B10 - fits well

CU to Pac-10 - fits well

Big 12 South (minus a team or two) to Pac-10? I just can't see anyone from the soon to be defunct B12 South being really comfortable there.

Just my opinion, of course. What, specifically, do they have in common to make this a good marriage?

EDIT: Thanks for moving this Mods, I thought this forum is where I placed it.

South never fit into anything due to the swelling head :laughpound