Conference Champions

deedsker15 -- we won't play all 11 other teams in the Big 10, but I get your point. Still, most teams don't prep until game week so in each game we'll both have that one week to prep.

As to the original question, I'm afraid it's already been done. Remember who the 1996 Big 12 champ was? Guess who won the SWC in 95?

well between having four nonconference games and the our eight "conference" games(which we don't know who they will be...that why i said we have 11 to learn) that's what i meant by 12 basically nonconference games...plus i think a lot of film is gone over by coaches of their team as well as opponents to learn coaching philosophies...we will have to learn a lot and have nothing to review on them because against us because we haven't played anyone in the big 10 since...um...michigan???

get my point???

Yeah, except that you said the other teams would have only us to learn, and that's not true if you're counting the non-conf games; and it's not clear why you'd say we had 11 to learn when we basically play 12 non-conf games, so you can see why I'd bring that up. That's all, not important.

Will Terrel Pryor be a senior the first year you guys are there?

He will prolly go pro, but if not, no worries. Anyday, Anytime, Anywhere!!! We aren't running away from play Jake Locker on the road this year.

I was curious because I think it would be a treat to see him play live before he leaves OSU..

He will prolly go pro, but if not, no worries. Anyday, Anytime, Anywhere!!! We aren't running away from play Jake Locker on the road this year.

I've heard/read Pryor has said before it's always been his plan to enter the draft after his third year. If he has anything better than a mediocre year in 2010 I'm guessing he goes.

Buckeye fans, whats the word?

I've heard/read Pryor has said before it's always been his plan to enter the draft after his third year. If he has anything better than a mediocre year in 2010 I'm guessing he goes.

Buckeye fans, whats the word?

The consensus is TP will stay 4 years. He needs more development time to be a possible 1st round QB. I doubt he'd leave early without the scouts saying he's a 1st rounder.

He's an epic athlete and absolute freak running the ball. However his read prgression, pocket passing abilities, game management, and some other qualities the NFL likes needs some work.

:cheers