Welcom to the B10!

Husker Nation,

Welcome to the B10 and you are MOST welcome here! UNL to the B10 is huge... a perfect fit. I can't wait for the 1st Buckeye game in Lincoln and will start banking points with the woman to make sure I'm there. :cheers

This last year you play with the B12 seems a bit awkward...like meeting the X out on the town. Well one way for Bo and UNL to reduce this awkwardness is to beat the living crap out of the B12 and give them one giant s%!t burger to eat as you part ways. :hellloooo

You can be sure that there are millions of B10 fans rooting for UNL this year!

Go Big Red!

:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting

<not sure how to properly use this emoticon but it's too cool not to use>

Thanks for the welcome. We are looking forward to actually getting in and competeing. As much as you want to be here for the first game with your Buckeye's, I am sure that most of us can't wait to get to the horseshoe. I am looking forward to going to all the new venues and taking in the atmosphere at each. Glad to be joining you guys.

Welcome to the board!!!

Husker Nation,

Welcome to the B10 and you are MOST welcome here! UNL to the B10 is huge... a perfect fit. I can't wait for the 1st Buckeye game in Lincoln and will start banking points with the woman to make sure I'm there. :cheers

This last year you play with the B12 seems a bit awkward...like meeting the X out on the town. Well one way for Bo and UNL to reduce this awkwardness is to beat the living crap out of the B12 and give them one giant s%!t burger to eat as you part ways. :hellloooo

Go Big Red!

dont worry you're not the only one struggling with the meaning of that icon. I've been here awhile and i still don't know what it means.

Husker Nation,

Go Big Red!

dont worry you're not the only one struggling with the meaning of that icon. I've been here awhile and i still don't know what it means.

That bunny is Oolong. A Japanese guy trained his bunny to balance stuff on its head. Eventually, pictures of this bunny, and the ridiculousness of its existence, became an internet meme for "I have no idea what you are talking about, so here is a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head" or something similar.

The bunny is now dead.

The more you know. . . :)

Husker Nation,

Go Big Red!

That bunny is Oolong. A Japanese guy trained his bunny to balance stuff on its head. Eventually, pictures of this bunny, and the ridiculousness of its existence, became an internet meme for "I have no idea what you are talking about, so here is a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head" or something similar.

The bunny is now dead.

I don't know why we never got a keyboard cat...whom is also dead

Husker Nation,

Go Big Red!

The bunny is now dead.

and i wonder where i learn all my random bs knowledge...this will get brought up in a conversation i have in about...5 years...and not remember where i got it from

I echo San Diego Buckeye in welcoming Nebraska to the Big Ten. Great school, great program and tradition, and an amazing fan base. So welcome! And again, like SD Buckeye said, Nebraska has just gained millions of Big Ten fans rooting you on to a Big XII championship this coming season.

I echo San Diego Buckeye in welcoming Nebraska to the Big Ten. Great school, great program and tradition, and an amazing fan base. So welcome! And again, like SD Buckeye said, Nebraska has just gained millions of Big Ten fans rooting you on to a Big XII championship this coming season.

Thanks and welcome to HuskerBoard!

Make yourself comfortable. :thumbs

I completely agree! This is a match made in heaven and i CAN'T wait for Nebraska to come to the Big Ten! 4 of the all-time traditional powers with some of the most well renowned fan bases. I seriously don't know what took so long for this to happen. I thought it was a pipe dream when 97.1 The Fan were wishfully thinking somehow Nebraska would join the Big Ten cause i was looking low at getting Pitt, Rutgers, WV, or Syracuse. Nebraska joining is far better than if all 4 of them joined