Strange Info

jayhawk

Now I hearing SAVE THE BIG 12 engine has a little gas. People are even saying Arkansas in the mix. No idea why, but the people saying it are not random people, so I guess we will see. Seems a little late, but what do I know...

Now I hearing SAVE THE BIG 12 engine has a little gas. People are even saying Arkansas in the mix. No idea why, but the people saying it are not random people, so I guess we will see. Seems a little late, but what do I know...

I heard the same thing in a rumor mill somewhere - if true, it would shock me more than anything else that has happened to date.

Yes, they are random people. They're the folks who make sure that Craig James somehow maintains gainful employment at ESPN.

Texas and it's lackeys couldn't print enough money for Arkansas to join a revamped Big XII. I hope they do call-- and that Jeff Long records it when he tells Texas to play a game of hide and go ---- themselves.

You may have been the latest school to practice telling Texas to stick it's conference in it's Bevo, but we originated and perfected it 20 years ago.

I heard the same thing in a rumor mill somewhere - if true, it would shock me more than anything else that has happened to date.

Yes, they are random people. They're the folks who make sure that Craig James somehow maintains gainful employment at ESPN.

Texas and it's lackeys couldn't print enough money for Arkansas to join a revamped Big XII. I hope they do call-- and that Jeff Long records it when he tells Texas to play a game of hide and go ---- themselves.

You may have been the latest school to practice telling Texas to stick it's conference in it's Bevo, but we originated and perfected it 20 years ago.

Exactly why I would be shocked beyond all belief. I love that there is a precedence with AR leaving for the SEC as well. I have yet to encounter a Razorback who didn't want to tell 'em to stick it up their Beebe holes.

Exactly why I would be shocked beyond all belief. I love that there is a precedence with AR leaving for the SEC as well. I have yet to encounter a Razorback who didn't want to tell 'em to stick it up their Beebe holes.

You good folks only had 16 years of Texas arrogance to deal with, and you know how much you loathe those burnt orange boys.

We had 76 years of it. Imagine how you'd feel-- I would estimate that in 2028, if someone suggested you team back up with Texas, there would be plenty of you good people around telling them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, still.

I not trying to propose the Hawgs to the Big 12. I just saying their was talk of it, not sure if it true at all. Ironically, from a travel time perspective the Bia2 12 is a WAY better conference for Arkansas. I cannot imagine dealin with Texas in the days of the SWC, it was all Texas schools and you guys.

I not trying to propose the Hawgs to the Big 12. I just saying their was talk of it, not sure if it true at all. Ironically, from a travel time perspective the Bia2 12 is a WAY better conference for Arkansas. I cannot imagine dealin with Texas in the days of the SWC, it was all Texas schools and you guys.

The talk of it is only in Texas, by Texans, for the benefit of Texas.

The SEC is home, and happiness is Texas in the rear-view mirror.