Nebraska at Kansas State Game Tickets

Hey guys, I dont post on here often but thought I would let everyone know that Single Game Tickets at Kstate went on Sale today. Tickets to the Nebraska game are $75 a piece. I was just in their ticket office and the girl I talked to said there are plenty of seats left throughout the stadium. She told me that the vistors usually sit in Section 16 and 15 in the lower bowl and then sections 430/429 in the upper bowl.

This is the last time we will play in Manhattan for a long time, So I would love to see "The Bill" packed with Red!!! There are a lot of upset people down here and are pointing towards this game to shove it up Nebraskas rear end for leaving the Big 12. The is the LINK to their website or call 785-532-7606 or 800-221-CATS

Hope to see you all in Manhattan real soon!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

Hey guys, I dont post on here often but thought I would let everyone know that Single Game Tickets at Kstate went on Sale today. Tickets to the Nebraska game are $75 a piece. I was just in their ticket office and the girl I talked to said there are plenty of seats left throughout the stadium. She told me that the vistors usually sit in Section 16 and 15 in the lower bowl and then sections 430/429 in the upper bowl.

This is the last time we will play in Manhattan for a long time, So I would love to see "The Bill" packed with Red!!! There are a lot of upset people down here and are pointing towards this game to shove it up Nebraskas rear end for leaving the Big 12. The is the LINK to their website or call 785-532-7606 or 800-221-CATS

Hope to see you all in Manhattan real soon!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

$75 per ticket? Are they trying to get out of debt???

I was planning on buying tickets. I went to Manhattan 4 years ago and had a blast. Only then I bought tickets for the north end zone where its general admission. All the huskers grouped together. I don't see that as a option on the ticket website. I don't really wanna buy assigned seating and risk not having any huskers around espcially when you don't know how the kstate fans will be treating us this year.

I was planning on buying tickets. I went to Manhattan 4 years ago and had a blast. Only then I bought tickets for the north end zone where its general admission. All the huskers grouped together. I don't see that as a option on the ticket website. I don't really wanna buy assigned seating and risk not having any huskers around espcially when you don't know how the kstate fans will be treating us this year.

Alley-The North end Zone is now what they call "young Alumni" and also has some General Admission mixed in. If you are looking at getting tickets and are afraid to get stuck next to a Purple Person Section 16 is your best bet. The Lady at the ticket office told me this section is for the Visitors.

GO BIG RED!

Thanks. I'll probably go ahead and buy tickets for the visitor section. Not gonnie lie, I'm a little nervous about this trip and wondering how Kstate fans will treat us. I want to do some tailgating too. Hopefully there will still be tons of husker fans down there.