Anyone else have a bad feeling about this season?

Ok... so we all know that this season was the season that our OOC schedule and our conference schedule panned out that we had an inside track to being undefeated and playing for the BSC Championship.

Now, we have all these Big 12 teams' fans who are going to be extremely hostile towards the huskers. Case in point, there's this HUGE K-state fan at my workplace. He doesn't know that I'm a husker fan yet... He comes over and is talking college football to one of the guys next to my desk and I eventually join in. He pretty much says that he feels sorry for any nebraska fan coming to Manhattan this year because he plans on being "extremely rude and violent if necessary" because it's Nebraska's fault that the Big 12 is going down the drain. (maybe his tune will change now that Texass is staying on board) This is where I inject my 2 cents... lol... he didn't agree (cause i'm a silly husker fan i guess)

But anyway, it got me thinking... I know nebraska is gonna play this year with the mentality that "we'll never play you again (likely) so lets kick the **** outta you, husker style", but I just have a bad feeling about all the emotions that are going to be going against the huskers each and every game. Its like the road games are gonna be twice as tough because everyone wants to beat the terrible huskers...

But, on a different note... people don't show so much hatred unless they are jealous/envious... so maybe we should take it as a compliment...

I guess what I'm trying to say is... WHEN WE GO UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR IT WILL BE THAT MUCH SWEETER!!!! GBR!!!!!!!!!! :bonez :bonez :bonez :bonez :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

yeah big ole bill Snyder family stadium's going to be really rocking......and so is all 45,000 in Lawrence......This is why I'm looking forward to the big 10.

Only if the weather is perfect. I often see "we would have sold out the stadium, but it was 40 degrees outside for crying out loud". I would love for some sort of weather like there was at last year's MU game - it's fairly hard to be a douche when the weather is so crappy. I'll get busy on Saturday mornings and do my rain/snow/blizzard dances.

• Fire 1

yeah big ole bill Snyder family stadium's going to be really rocking......and so is all 45,000 in Lawrence......This is why I'm looking forward to the big 10.

Only if the weather is perfect. I often see "we would have sold out the stadium, but it was 40 degrees outside for crying out loud". I would love for some sort of weather like there was at last year's MU game - it's fairly hard to be a douche when the weather is so crappy. I'll get busy on Saturday mornings and do my rain/snow/blizzard dances.

Get with those dances!! Let me know if I can help also!!

The more crappy the weather is, the more likely there is more red in the crowd than purple... I know I'll be there no matter what

"It's fairly hard to be a douche when the weather is so crappy" LOL that was straight hilarious! That had me crackin up!