Team Ranking - Point Total

I went ahead and gave Stafford 3 stars, but kept him out of the JUCO Top 100 and position rankings. I have 872 points as of 6/21. If Bouzos can get a 3rd star (probably unlikely), and Kevin Williams earns a 4th (more likely) we'll be sitting at 991. Top 40 class by July 1st. I'll take that.

Add Aaron Green to things as it is currently, and we're at 1024.

I went ahead and gave Stafford 3 stars, but kept him out of the JUCO Top 100 and position rankings. I have 872 points as of 6/21. If Bouzos can get a 3rd star (probably unlikely), and Kevin Williams earns a 4th (more likely) we'll be sitting at 991. Top 40 class by July 1st. I'll take that.

I'd say Bouzos will get a 3rd star. 2 star basically means they haven't been evaluated doesn't it?

I'd say Bouzos will get a 3rd star. 2 star basically means they haven't been evaluated doesn't it?

Description of a Rivals 2-star:

"5.4-5.0 Division I prospect; considered a mid-major prospect; deemed to have limited pro potential but definite Division I prospect; may be more of a role player"