Great Job Staff!

Its June 23rd and we have seven 4 :star commits, that is the same number we had all of the 2010 class. I'm excited for this class, and proud of our staff. They have really hit their stride on the recruiting trail!

Great Job Staff! :koolaid2::bonez

• Fire 1

Its June 23rd and we have seven 4 :star commits, that is the same number we had all of the 2010 class. I'm excited for this class, and proud of our staff. They have really hit their stride on the recruiting trail!

Great Job Staff! :koolaid2::bonez

NU has a lot of mow right now. Wait until Sept when the new offense starts to hit its stride. Not only will defensive recruits feel good about NU, offensive recruits will see a reason to drink the koolaid and jump on board. NU to the Big 10 is the biggest story of 2010 that and USC's hand slapping but NU's is a positive story and will bring in more recruits.

Bo has this program rolling in the right direction!!!

Especially suprised by the number on the offensive side. Once the season starts and defensive recruits get a reminder of Blackshirt defense, I think the 4 stars on the D will pick up also.

The pipeline is back baby! Having a full (unless another stud wants in) O-Line class by June is pretty awesome. For all my b*tching and moaning about us somehow not being able to lure in big time WR recruits, I'm ecstatic that we can attract such awesome linemen... I guess the kids still remember that NU once churned out offensive linemen like butter.

Speaking of WR, I'd like to get some real good ones this year, but I am high on Enunwa from last year, as well as Bell who brings the speed.

It's nice to have a thread this time of the year praising, not blasting, our coaches' recruiting efforts.

Especially suprised by the number on the offensive side. Once the season starts and defensive recruits get a reminder of Blackshirt defense, I think the 4 stars on the D will pick up also.

The pipeline is back baby! Having a full (unless another stud wants in) O-Line class by June is pretty awesome. For all my b*tching and moaning about us somehow not being able to lure in big time WR recruits, I'm ecstatic that we can attract such awesome linemen... I guess the kids still remember that NU once churned out offensive linemen like butter.

Speaking of WR, I'd like to get some real good ones this year, but I am high on Enunwa from last year, as well as Bell who brings the speed.

It's nice to have a thread this time of the year praising, not blasting, our coaches' recruiting efforts.

Yeah! It's crazy to see the mood of the board change so much over the course of a year. There was a lot of people freaking out last year around this time when the coaches went on vacay and came back with half their boards taken by other schools (at least that's what the rumor was). I must say that this new positive outlook by Husker fans is awesome dudes. Here's a quick :bigredn: to make Irie think someone committed just because I'm in such a great mood!