If anyone is thinking about getting it for their car, call them and request the $19.99 price on http://shop.sirius.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreHome.vm&ctl_nbr=2640&cid=TopNav

The only hang up is that you have to subscribe to their $12.99 package for 3 months(not a bad deal)-and no, it doesn't have to be the $16.99 package, so don't let them tell you that.

They do hide the fact that there's a $15 activation fee and $6 in royalty fees, but it's still not bad.

Cool. XM sent me a new receiver free of charge when I went to cancel my subscription when we traded in our truck. They asked why so I said our new car doesn't have XM/Sirius pre-installed. The guy asked if I would be interested in keeping my subscription if they sent me a new receiver for free. I said "I'm listening...". Got the new receiver in and set up. Love my XM radio. No more local radio dj crap.

Cool. XM sent me a new receiver free of charge when I went to cancel my subscription when we traded in our truck. They asked why so I said our new car doesn't have XM/Sirius pre-installed. The guy asked if I would be interested in keeping my subscription if they sent me a new receiver for free. I said "I'm listening...". Got the new receiver in and set up. Love my XM radio. No more local radio dj crap.

I have had XM since 2002 and I wouldn't know what to do without it. Terrestrial radio stinks and I will never listen to it again. It's just unlistenable to. :D

I have had XM since 2002 and I wouldn't know what to do without it. Terrestrial radio stinks and I will never listen to it again. It's just unlistenable to. :D

I bought a car used last October and it had Sirius in it. The guy that sold it said the subscription was active and the owner would be switching it over to his boat so i could keep the radio itself, but have to subscribe. I still haven't had to pay a dime for it, but after having it for this long, I will def. be paying for the subscription when it starts working. I can't go back to am/fm radio