Most exciting part of the 2010 season?

The anticipation of having to get bailed out of jail, or be the one doing the bailing after beating the living sh*t out of loudmouth texass fan(s)

We should really start paypal account for huskerboard members to donate to so can use it to bail fellow members out of jail the night of the texas game. Win or lose I think we're gonna need it.

The anticipation of having to get bailed out of jail, or be the one doing the bailing after beating the living sh*t out of loudmouth texass fan(s)

give me your number to request my presence for the event and i will gladly bail you out

They don't call him DEEDsker15 for nothin! :horns2

give me your number to request my presence for the event and i will gladly bail you out

They don't call him DEEDsker15 for nothin! :horns2

the name is actually just a splice between my last name and huskers...my last name is diediker, but a couple friends call me deeds(from the movie mr. deeds)...hence deedsker

We should really start paypal account for huskerboard members to donate to so can use it to bail fellow members out of jail the night of the texas game. Win or lose I think we're gonna need it.

Since I can't be there, I will donate!

BTW: I notice that a couple of people say they want Oklahoma in the Big 12 championship. Does anybody else besides me kind of want to see Texas Tech instead? We got a piece of OU last year, but we owe Texas Tech some butt kickings! (At least one last one)

BTW: I notice that a couple of people say they want Oklahoma in the Big 12 championship. Does anybody else besides me kind of want to see Texas Tech instead? We got a piece of OU last year, but we owe Texas Tech some butt kickings! (At least one last one)

Hahaha that's what I've been saying! I want Bo to have beaten every team in the Big 12 before we leave. Of course, that means we have to beat Texas, aTm, and Okie State this year :throwdabones1:

i say we beat them...oh...i don't know...71-10... :laughpound

Most exciting time at 11:30 PM 10/16 with 0:01 on the clock...Nebraska will be winning by 3 touchdowns haha you thought I was going to say kick a field goal ;)

If we are up with the game in hand, I wonder if Bo would call a timeout with :01 left on the clock? That would be effing hilarious.

That would be "awesome"! :thumbs

Well now that everyone is pissed at us I'm excited Bo finally gets his "Us vs. the world" season. Get one final kick in the C@ck to UT and good bye Texas 12. Play OU for the Big 12 eeer texas 12 champ. game and lovingly punch them in the mouth. In all seriousness IT'S BIG RED FOOTBALL what isn't there to be excited about.

What part of 2010 Husker season is most exciting to you?

The most exciting thing for me would be walking out of the Big 12 with trophy in hand! :koolaid2:

Watching Rex and Roy tear up the last season of the Big12, will not matter who the QB is!!!

Heluasaurus Rex...the monster that will run you down

:rollin :rollin :rollin

i made a punny