We need Niles Paul to have a good season

At first glance you might ask why this is in the recruiting section. Well that's because most recruits around the country still see us and believe we are a running/option team (luckily i think the BTN will help us shake that stigma). obviously this seems to turn off wide reciver recruits, but if paul could get 1,000 yards and maybe be an early second round or late first round pick that could really help, becaue we all know he has the measurables and the talent, he just needs to put it all together. :corndance

The early love from the scouts could help. Now Niles just needs to help himself and stop taking a leak in the middle of busy intersections. <_<

One thing to think about (and a dirty little secret in CFB) is that coaches across the Big 12 are really good at selling the point to kids that they're PT, stats, and eventually draft stock are all going to be better because their team throws the ball 60 times per game.

Sadly it goes unnoticed by recruits that things like GT's Demayrius Thomas was the first WR taken in this year's draft coming out of an option system...sigh...

The early love from the scouts could help. Now Niles just needs to help himself and stop taking a leak in the middle of busy intersections. <_<

or near a fence in downtown lincoln.

Niles will be just as good as our QB play this year. But it wouldnt hurt either if held on the to the ball and not bone headed plays.

Watch the KU highlights, Paul wouldve broken Davidsons yards per game if Lee wouldve thrown the ball with a little more accuracy. Several times Niles had to adjust to the pass after he beaten the defender by 5-6 yards.

For one thing I believe that the O-line will be healthy(I hope)and deep this year. I see quite a bit of piling on Barney and Wats for last year. After seeing all the injuries up front last season. I give Barney a lot of credit. Never heard him bitch or make excuses once last year.

I guess I'm trying to say with a healthy deep O-line the qb's will have more time, Helusuarus Rex will have bigger holes and Wats can open up the play book. Once the safties start creepin' up Niles will burn em. over the top.

I would set the overs and unders on Pauls yds at 1100.

For one thing I believe that the O-line will be healthy(I hope)and deep this year. I see quite a bit of piling on Barney and Wats for last year. After seeing all the injuries up front last season. I give Barney a lot of credit. Never heard him bitch or make excuses once last year.

I guess I'm trying to say with a healthy deep O-line the qb's will have more time, Helusuarus Rex will have bigger holes and Wats can open up the play book. Once the safties start creepin' up Niles will burn em. over the top.

I would set the overs and unders on Pauls yds at 1100.

Good post.

We need to look into this Sebastiano guy that Andy Staples was all high on from the 7-7 games. 3* with no offers - from FL. Kind of a slower WR (4.6 40), but good footwork and can beat his guy. Swift, Peterson weren't the fastest guys but they were consistent and reliable. He might be an under the radar guy. Wants to play in the Big10 which would work in our favor as well.