The Official HuskerBoard Tattoo thread

yEAH..Talkin' out ma assssss...And just stay away from my horn.

I thought about getting a ruler tattood to my naughty parts, but now thinking inch-worm. chuckleshuffle

No seriously..Never understood the desire for permanent graffitti on your skin..but I did use a magic marker on my Converse All Stars once durring studyhall.

Maybe the Herbie in my avatar on the back of my neck?..Still..that branding iron looks sweet.

I got my first tat a while back and loved it... went back right away and got lots of really nice tats....... i dont really have a full sleave or anything but a lot of tattoos sorta put together.....

worked with a couple great artists in North Carolina (check out Steve at Tattoo Zoo! the guy kills it and the only guy i ever went to when i lived there San Fran (everlasting has some good guys but a lot of them are asses, or Jen Lee is a great artist too, or grimy) and IN hawaii (where i've built up a good relationship with my tattoo artist named amy..... but anyways get all the tat mags and what not but actually i am getting kinda wussed out on tatts.. .they are startting to hurt a lot more and i'm not used to all the pain....

wish i had some pics but i dont i hae about 90 percent original pieces with two pieces being sailor jerry flash (big influence to me and started along with bert grimm my fasination with classic americana tattoos) and some other tattoo by some other artist that i lifted but kinda shifted stuff around so it wasn't completly stolen)

anyways i know everyshop as a diffrent way to take care of tattoos EVERY shop is diffent here is mine that works FOR ME and keeps the colors pretty nice with hardly any peeling and no scabbing.. though i know sometimes its not your fault but the artist who funked things up

1. take bandage off 2 hours after tattoo

2. clean with soap (no disenfentent soap) and water

3. Let dry for a while

4. Thin thin thin layer or A & D (dont glob it on)

5. Put on A & D for about 24 hours as needed

6. Wash and dry a couple times during the 24 hour period (before bed, waking up lunch etc...)

7. After 24 hours stop da A & D wash and start applying IMPORTANT CUREL band lotion (wont rash up or cause pimples by clogging pores... i've tried a whole bunch of lotions and found Curel works best for me)

8. Apply often so tattoo stays moist

9. Do this for two weeks

10 of course no swimming pools, ocean sun bathing no picking etc.....

11. new tattoo

:bigredn::throwdabones1::bigredn:

tattoo.jpg

Not a very good picture, just from my webcam.

stoked on the tattoo you must be (yoda speak)

when living in the bay area i had a few friends who went to stanford and some of them got this f'ing ugly mascot tattooed on them... usually on their leg to hide further shame.....

picture-14.png

but props for pulling (eating?? boning??) chicks