The Three R's

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

looking back on it, i think my expectations for roy and q were too high due to things i couldn't foresee at the time: offensive line woes and an inability to throw due to poor quarterback play and a lack of receiver depth. however, the question is not "looking back on it now", so if i'm honest i'll have to say "same" or maybe "slightly better" altho knowing what i know now, i dont think having q last year would have helped a whole heck of a lot

hey the thread title gave me a nickname idea for the three of them....the three aRsemen!

anywho...like some have said already, the line is the key here, and i dont know how it could get any worse than last year, between injuries, depth, and getting generally beyotch slapped around.

and if you followed Q at all after he bounced down the road...we didnt lose much.

I don't think we want our RBs to be collectively known as a bunch of asses.

If they're gaining yards, dude. If they're gaining yards...

True, but it's not exactly "Thunder and Lightning" is it?

Man, Rex, Roy, and Tray each put up anywhere close to a thousand yards apiece, I'll buy the "Ass, Crack, and Hole" T-shirt and wear it to a wedding.

How about Snap for Roy (cause he snaps ankles) Krackle for Rex (cause he sizzles and krackles) and Pop for Tray, for obvious reasons.

you're close, but i'll modify it just a little bit: instead of Snap, Krackle, Pop it should be Snap, Cracker, Pop. i'm sorry, but it's just too perfect

• Fire 1

hey the thread title gave me a nickname idea for the three of them....the three aRsemen!

anywho...like some have said already, the line is the key here, and i dont know how it could get any worse than last year, between injuries, depth, and getting generally beyotch slapped around.

and if you followed Q at all after he bounced down the road...we didnt lose much.

I don't think we want our RBs to be collectively known as a bunch of asses.

If they're gaining yards, dude. If they're gaining yards...

True, but it's not exactly "Thunder and Lightning" is it?

Man, Rex, Roy, and Tray each put up anywhere close to a thousand yards apiece, I'll buy the "Ass, Crack, and Hole" T-shirt and wear it to a wedding.

How about Snap for Roy (cause he snaps ankles) Krackle for Rex (cause he sizzles and krackles) and Pop for Tray, for obvious reasons.

you're close, but i'll modify it just a little bit: instead of Snap, Krackle, Pop it should be Snap, Cracker, Pop. i'm sorry, but it's just too perfect

Hahahahahaha that is TOO perfect!

Slightly better b/c I remember expecting great things from Roy and Q. By "great things" I was expecting 1100+ yards, 6 TDs from Helu and 800+ yards, 10 TDs for Castille. This year I expect much the same, especially for Helu. For Rex, I expect to see at least 900 yards b/c I'm thinking we're gonna use that wildcat to our advantage in most every game. With Robinson in the mix, I expect our overall output on the ground to be 2300+ yards with 19 rushing TDs. IMO those are reasonable expectations, and they're only slightly better than what I expected last year. All of this depends on the Oline though b/c none of our runners will get much done w/o them being healthy and dominating the line of scrimmage.

Man wouldnt it be something if roy and rex went over 1000 yards and robinson went over 700 yards? I cant wait untill robinson gets the carries for next year :corndance He reminds me of wiscconsins running back john clay. I would bet this offseason robinson will be even bigger,aint he over 237 pounds now?