Question about rosters on NCAA 2011

Hey all. I recently swapped in my Xbox for a PS3 and will be fiddling with the online features for the first time. The main thing I'm wondering is how do you go about getting the actual player names and numbers updated on your Dynasty Mode file without individually changing them all? I see there are some things you can buy if you want, but from what I gather there are plenty of free files you can get. Anyway, anyone up for sharing a beginner's guide to customizing your roster?

Once one of the major people that names the rosters releases their final version you will be able to download that file from their locker. I can't remember the names of the users for sure, but I'm sure someone here will catch wind of it and post it up for the HB members.

Now are these just for the Nebraska roster or is it one giant file you can apply to all of the teams in the game at once?

Once one of the major people that names the rosters releases their final version you will be able to download that file from their locker. I can't remember the names of the users for sure, but I'm sure someone here will catch wind of it and post it up for the HB members.

Now are these just for the Nebraska roster or is it one giant file you can apply to all of the teams in the game at once?

The latter.

Head over to Operationsports.com they got roster coming out their ears. Although the conversation is sounding like late 2night or 2morrow that the rosters will be done, I think we all have plenty to chose from.

I haven't found one you can actually download today. Got a gamertag or a link? I've looked all over there.

Head over to Operationsports.com they got roster coming out their ears. Although the conversation is sounding like late 2night or 2morrow that the rosters will be done, I think we all have plenty to chose from.

I haven't found one you can actually download today. Got a gamertag or a link? I've looked all over there.

Yea their isnt any up for download today. The guys are still finishing the rosters. People have ask numerous times about partial rosters being released and they said no way.

Apparently the site crashed so I havent been able to go over their and check to see how they are coming along.

Anyone know how to access a file like that when they come out for the xbox360? Or is it pretty much the same as PS3?

I think it's the same. Under the team management heading in the main menu there's an edit/download rosters option and in there you can search by gamertag or friend list for a roster. Unless the 360s version is way different than the PS3 I think that's all you need to know.