Does anyone else who's playing dynasty notice that on about 80-90% of passing plays, Lee takes a hit even if he gets the pass off? I don't know if it's just our line that sucks or a problem with the game.

You definitely don't get a lot of time back there. I almost lost to Washington because I got crushed and they took my wounded duck back for a TD. I use Cody Green because he's a little more mobile and can buy some time.

I went ahead and redshirted Green. Planning for the future. T-mart is a servicable backup, but if Lee went down for the rest of the season I'd probably have to burn the shirt. I lost Helu for four games and Kinnie for 8 weeks thanks to injuries. :facepalm:

Some of you might find this lame, but I usually switch the offense to Option-run. Then, I spend the rest of my days racking up 550 yard rushing games.

I hear they made some improvements to the option this year. The zone read is a little more realistic. At some point in my long and illustrious career (and when I'm loaded with more five stars than can fit on the roster) I'll have to give it a shot. I like to keep a good mix going most of the time.

Some of you might find this lame, but I usually switch the offense to Option-run. Then, I spend the rest of my days racking up 550 yard rushing games.

I hear they made some improvements to the option this year. The zone read is a little more realistic. At some point in my long and illustrious career (and when I'm loaded with more five stars than can fit on the roster) I'll have to give it a shot. I like to keep a good mix going most of the time.

They made it a lot more realistic, but I had A LOT of trouble playing as Georgia Tech. If the D-end stays at home and you decide not to give it to the fullback, your play is screwed 9/10 times. Even trying to get it to the pitch guy results in a CB hitting the RB in the back field.

But, the wishbone works pretty well, which is also included in the "option-run" playbook. If you really want to do it, I suggest recruiting some good possession WR's and a good scrambling quarterback.

I really dislike our Playbook. Our shotgun formations suck and there is no dual back formation unless u alter the formation. Still no wildcat 4 us and the passing routes suck. I really miss the dual hb shotgun formation. I'd love a pro set er something. All this being said though, I love the new hurry up style. Miss the Playbook option where u could use more than one button to pick a play though because it takes way to long to pick ur play cause u gotta find it by searching play by play.

Love that they made Lee faster and green better though

• 3 weeks later...

I use the multiple offense playbook right now.

Same here. I must say, i love it. I am a pro style player anyway, Multiple is a wonderful playbook that mixes Flexbone and Wishbone with a long list of shotgun formations including gator heavy, F slot, and wildcat. With the appropriate subs in the right areas, I can confuse the defense beyond reason. I can't tell you how many times Cody Green takes the snap in shotgun, doesn't see anyone open and runs in up the middle for a good 15 - 20 yards.