Why is this moved, yet the guy that has a bunch of posts get to keep the broad topic of "Will you let your son play football?" post on this "husker football" section.

Just saying.

Probably because this has a very direct place to go. Like you said, "Will you let your son play football?" thread is broad. It could go a lot of places.

Why is this moved, yet the guy that has a bunch of posts get to keep the broad topic of "Will you let your son play football?" post on this "husker football" section.

Just saying.

Probably because this has a very direct place to go. Like you said, "Will you let your son play football?" thread is broad. It could go a lot of places.

Yup. I moved it and that's about why. I don't like moving threads in general, but there are a lot of NCAA '11 threads, and they're all here. The other thread, I wouldn't make an argument against moving if it were done but I didn't feel it was necessary. I prefer to let things be unless there's good reason not to.

Anyway, I don't have a PS3 or 360 and can't the game, so maybe I'm just jealous! :) good luck finding a roster.