Does Alex Henery have another 11 yds in his leg?

I read something last summer (on this board I think) about Henery kicking a FG from 73 yards in practice.

i never heard that...but all i know is that when kunalic was in high school he won a kicking competition by making a 70-yarder on his first try...but if henery is that good i never heard any of that

Yeah, you're right. I thought I remembered reading something about it, from this board. But now that I look it up, it was just a joke. <_<

Tough to drive the ball that far and be able to clear the line with the trajectory. I don't doubt that Alex has kicked it 65-70 in practice with no line in front of him to kick over, but it is a different story to clear the line and still have the drive to go that far. If he had a stiff breeze behind him, I would think 60-62 is possible for a game, heck maybe even 65, but anything more is pushing it. It still doesn't change my opinion that I think he is probably the best kicker/punter to put on the scarlet and cream.