Nebraska unanimous pick to win North

I really hope OU beats UT in the Red River Shootout. I'd like to see UT come into Lincoln reeling from a loss.

It'd be poetic if NU and OU played for the Big 12 title. It'd be a fitting way for NU to exit the conference.

No way! We hope they come in undefeated and take a loss to us which unravels their whole season and they lose 2-3 more games after us. We want UT to be unblemished.

We'll just have to disagree.

If UT beats OU, then there is a good chance we'll play them again in Dallas. I'm not keen on that idea. I'd much rather play OU for the title instead.

Jerry Jones gives first dibs on CCG-tickets to cowboy-fans so if the horns win the south it is essentially a homegame. Plus we are talking about our last game in the 12 with a crew I'd about guarantee will be Texans. I'd rather play OU.

Yeah. If we beat Texas in Lincoln I would much rather play OU for the Big 12 championship. I think it wouldn't be as much of a home field advantage game for them and it would also be nice to leave the Big 12 with a bang by beating our old rival.

The only instance I would want to rematch Texas in the CCG is if they beat us the first time around, and even then, it still wouldn't be as cool and nostalgic as playing OU, considering the circumstances.

Looking at missouri's schedule....is it possible Colorado beats them? CU's always brutal noncon will have them battle tested and missouri's cream puff sched may have them overconfident.

I don't see it happening.

Colorado has too many question marks to even be a dark horse North title contender. Could Missouri lose to them? Absolutely. But, on paper, Missouri will be the favorite.

But, a lot could happen between the beginning of the season and that game.

Yeah I agree I can see colorado beating iowa state "maybe" but other then that I think that they are going to get dumped on all year lol!

It wasn't too long ago that a dan hawkins coached colorado squad upset undefeated oklahoma...all I'm saying is colorado loves to play spoiler (that's all they have left) and they always have a noncon sched that gets em ready for conference play. No doubt missouri is the better team but why not overlook colorado?