Texas Game

I have never bought tickets Outside the stadium On gameday. Any advise on Doing so? A few Questions I have are Where is the best place to find tickets reasonably? And What is the best time to go ( like how long before the game)?

The further away from Memorial you go, the higher the prices. People selling tickets right next to stadium are usually face or less. I have bought all mine from people selling right next to the statue outside I believe East Stadium. Best time to go, the tickets are prob cheapest right at game time, but I like to see all the pre-game stuff for the full experience, so I buy mine like an hour before. I have never bought a ticket for more than face value, however, even that early.

Thank you for the info, What are the chances of NOT being able to get tickets?

Student Section!!! NU-20, UT-10 :hookerhorns

Careful on that emoticon: Mack Brown said today

They just asked him on Sportscenter what he thought about Vince's fight in the strip club and he said "well the guy flashed the horns down in front of him and you probably shouldn't do that."

So its OK to beat up some one doing the horns down according to Brown

Stay classy Texas

Ya I saw that too. I started laughing at that comment

Mack Brown is such a classy guy :sarcasm

49-7 NU.

Delusional wishful thinking maybe. There will be no calling off the dogs and a really big effort to make sure the officials can play absolutely no part in the outcome... Even though it probably wont happen, it's what I'll be wishing for up until the game is over.

Although I think you're wrong...if it gets lopsided, I expect starters to stay in and timeouts to be called late in the game. I don't necessarily think that that is right, but I would hardly care if it happened.

I have never bought tickets Outside the stadium On gameday. Any advise on Doing so? A few Questions I have are Where is the best place to find tickets reasonably? And What is the best time to go ( like how long before the game)?

The further away from Memorial you go, the higher the prices. People selling tickets right next to stadium are usually face or less. I have bought all mine from people selling right next to the statue outside I believe East Stadium. Best time to go, the tickets are prob cheapest right at game time, but I like to see all the pre-game stuff for the full experience, so I buy mine like an hour before. I have never bought a ticket for more than face value, however, even that early.

If NU is undefeated going into the game, you will not get tickets at less than double face value no matter how long you wait. Take that to the bank.

If NU is undefeated going into the game, you will not get tickets at less than double face value no matter how long you wait. Take that to the bank.

:hmmph

Hey, even the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while, but you do realize what game you're talking about, right?

Hey, even the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while, but you do realize what game you're talking about, right?

This will be a game that you want tickets in your hand the day before the game. I got mine back in April on stubhub for 225 each. Best investment i ever made.

Haha, all I think of when I read that phrase is the nefarious I_BLEED_RED or whatever his name was, who would always post all kinds of nonsense followed by "Take it to the bank!"

Fair enough. Hope you get great cheap tickets to the game.

This will be a game that you want tickets in your hand the day before the game. I got mine back in April on stubhub for 225 each. Best investment i ever made.

Good point. The last place I want to be is walking around Memorial Stadium at the beginning of the second quarter waiting for the ticket prices to get around face value. Might as well watch it on TV before doing that.

I have a hard time believing Nebraska will be putting anymore than 21 points up against Texas. While their offense appears to have some questions marks - namely on the line, WR spot, and consistency of the QB - their defense returns six players from a very stingy '09 squad. Texas will probably have one of the best secondaries in the country and a pretty solid LB corps. We put up 33 against an Arizona defense, but Texas' defense is on a totally different level.

I anticipate the winner to have around 13 to 16 points.