Anyone been privileged or fortunate enough to play this game?? I just picked it up and I am hooked. This is probably the best game I have ever played in my life. The graphics on this are unlike anything I've ever seen on a gaming system. Santa Monica studios really showed what the PS3 is capable of doing with this game as well.

I'm kind of a geek for greek mythology, and that's what this game is about. You're Kratos, the son of Zeus and a mortal spartan woman, and you were made the god of war in the second game, in this third one, Zeus has wronged you and you have to climb Mount Olympus to defeat him, killing all the other gods along the way. It's so masterfully put together, my jaw is open the entire time.

The first 30 minutes of the game is what will completely blow your mind. You start off on the back of Gaia, the mother nature titan, who is climbing mount olympus, and you're basically fighting off Poseidon and his water horses and chariots. I won't give it away...but bottom line....

PLAY THIS GAME!!

• 1 month later...