K-State Seating

Some buddies and I are going to the Kstate game this year, but having never been to Manhatten we don't know what section we should be buying tickets for. Can anyone tell me where the Husker section will be? Also, any advice on parking or anything else would be greatly appreciated

I'm pretty sure the visitors sit in 16, 17, and up top in 18 and 19. There's plenty of cheap parking close to the stadium.

post-3610-128114716913.gif

Section 429 & 430 have alot of Husker fans as well as the north endzone. Don't worry though by half time 70% of the KSU faithful will be in the parking lot getting their drunk on and won't return for the second half. Parking isn't usually a problem if you get there a couple hours early and go west of the stadium.

I got my tickets thru the kstate athletic Department. I was told that Sections 16 and 17 in the lower bowl were the visitors section as well as sections 429 and 430 in the upper bowl. All tickets for this game are $75. I was told last week that there are PLENTY of tickets left for this game. If you need tickets call 800-221-cats. Just tell them you want to sit in the visitors section(they will probably ask you if you know of anyone else that needs tickets from Nebraska, they did to me LOL) Lets paint the town RED like we always do!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

If you buy them off K-statesports.com you must likely will be sent up into the upper deck 430/420 or in section 10/11. Honestly there should be plenty of people selling their tickets outside the gate thats how i got great tickets last time it was down in Manhattan. Not really a bad seat in the house.

If you buy them off K-statesports.com you must likely will be sent up into the upper deck 430/420 or in section 10/11. Honestly there should be plenty of people selling their tickets outside the gate thats how i got great tickets last time it was down in Manhattan. Not really a bad seat in the house.

Thats not a good sign I guess if can still get them through their ticket office. Already got my tickets, Sec 21. Lets make it another Husker home game.