Who else watched the replay of Nebraska-Texas Tech 2001 of FSN?

MoKaNeIa

saw it briefly on last weekend. The girlfriend paused it and called me in the room and said "Watch the kick return...there he goes, there he goes, oh, Nebraska fails again."

I just simply said, "We end up winning the game."

I would have replied, "oh, I forgot to tell you, I have AIDS"

• Fire 1

I was AT that game in 01 and watched the replay . . . man, we were pissed that we were getting burned so bad just about every time Kingsbury went back to pass. Although I had forgotten that the game would have been tied 38-38 in the fourth had our corner (don't remember which one) not pushed that Tech WR out the corner of the endzone before he got his foot down.

Crouch was a monster. Even the mediocre receivers we had that year made some amazing catches in that game.

I watched, I cant wait til we get a REAL threat with a running QB again. crouch wasnt that bad a passer either. :koolaid2:

Yeah he was a good passer I thought. You think we will have a running qb again? I watched the game and I also watched the mizzou nebraska game from 98 few weeks ago. The screen pass from frost to green was a FLASHBACK wonder if they can add that to the offence this time have it be to burkhead ,that would be awsome to see :koolaid2: