Vulgarity/Swear words outside of the Woodshed

Enhance

I can't even put it into words the disdain I have for anyone who bit...complains about expletives. You sound like the demasculinized generation of paper pushers in the Army. :rant

I'm not complaining about them, I'm complaining about the inconsistent editing of them. If my harmless swear word gets edited (even though it was partially edited in and of itself) but something else doesn't, why is it getting edited but something else isn't? You took it out of context.

Thanks for your input and over-reaction though.

I can't even put it into words the disdain I have for anyone who bit...complains about expletives. You sound like the demasculinized generation of paper pushers in the Army. :rant

I'm not complaining about them, I'm complaining about the inconsistent editing of them. If my harmless swear word gets edited (even though it was partially edited in and of itself) but something else doesn't, why is it getting edited but something else isn't? You took it out of context.

Thanks for your input and over-reaction though.

maybe it's becuase nobody likes you :sarcasm

Just kidding I can't speak for the mods, but I'm sure it was by mistake.

Enhance89 brings up a good point. The best I can respond is that, unfortunately, these things are kind of subjective. We do want to be consistent, and thanks to this suggestion, we are discussing how to handle it. Can't promise that we'll reach complete consistency, but we're going to try and do the best we can. Again, thanks for raising the issue. We appreciate it.