Instant Reply Reviews

dbetz23

What are your guy's thought on the instant replay reviews? I personally have mixed feelings on it. It seemed like every turnover they get anxious and "reviewed the play". Personally sitting in the stands and seeing 6 plays being reviewed (2 were over turned) was a lot of dead time. I am glad they got the 2 plays they called wrong, right. But I think they need to do it a lot faster. What are your thoughts??

There was no way in he** that that his arm was moving forward. That was a fumble and a touchdown. Other than that though, i thought they did a great job, and it's certainly better than not having it.

Nunn's was a fumble aswell and would of been maines ball but the problem is it really has to be bad before they change it.

Instant Replay sucked. They missed 2 obvious calls. Nunn fumbled the ball through the endzone and the blackshirts sacked the qb and made him fumble in the endzone. 1 more td for the D.

Instant replay only got it right 60% of the time. That is not a very good percentage if you ask me. Plus it added 10 minutes of delay time to the game.

Get it right or get it out of there.

They need to do the replay like the pro's so you are not slowing down the whole game, the coaches get a challenge and then the refs. in the booth make the desicion to review a play in the last two minutes

I agree. The way they do replays in the NFL works wonders. 2 replays... if you're wrong, you lose a time-out. A lot of those calls should not have been reviewed. You can't just say... oh that looks kinda close, let's review it. And 6 reviews in one game is ridiculus. They either need to get rid of replays altogether or switch to something like in the NFL.. this crap aint workin.

They need to do the replay like the pro's so you are not slowing down the whole game, the coaches get a challenge and then the refs. in the booth make the desicion to review a play in the last two minutes

I agree. The way they do replays in the NFL works wonders. 2 replays... if you're wrong, you lose a time-out. A lot of those calls should not have been reviewed. You can't just say... oh that looks kinda close, let's review it. And 6 reviews in one game is ridiculus. They either need to get rid of replays altogether or switch to something like in the NFL.. this crap aint workin.

The mountain west has a really good system this year, in my opinion. Each coach gets one challenge a half. If he makes a challenge and wins, he gets to keep the challenge for that half and use it again.

I really did not like the replay, not just because it went agaisnt nu most of the game but the game was well over 3 and a half hours. It took the crowd out of the game, and cancelled any momentum either team was trying to build.

I have always hated instant replay I alwasy like an elemnet of human error even if it does hurt my team some times, I think that is good for the game. If there is instant replay I think it needs to changed to more nfl style where plays are only reviewed when challenged. There were challenges on simple 5 yard plays that really did not have that much affect on the game. I payed money and drove to Lincoln from Chicago to watch the players not refs watch the game.

Pile that on the lackluster play of the game made the trip a little disappointing. Then I went to O st to rebound. College girls can cure almost anything.