DirecTv

BOskers

HI All Go BIG RED. Juswt got the game ordered on DirecTv. channel 786. Called mine in due to no phone line. in Years past it has been a biotch calling in ahead of time but this AM got up early to get pregame festivities started. CAlled and got right in and ordered 786 no problem. Wooo hooooo. :throwdabones1: GO SKERS

I am not having the greatest luck with my DirectTv PPV. I ordered the game last week ONLINE in High Def and got Standard Def. I was very careful when placing my order so not to make a mistake and order the SD. I spent half the game on the phone, on hold and trying to get it fixed once I got through.

This morning, I CALLED in my order, so the same thing would not happen. Their automated system was down (go figure) so I spoke to customer service. He informed me that there are problems with their system, and they are only able to order SD, even though the game is offered in HD. I was instructed to call back in a few hours while they work on the problem.

That is not the way I wanted to start my day.

I had the same problem last week. Just ordered this weeks game online in HD ( and saved the screen shots showing such ). The tv currently shows commercials on the SD channel but just the DirecTV logo on the HD channel. This makes me worry that it will happen again - so I called in and all they could tell me was that "You should receive both the SD and HD channels" - and could not explain why that did not happen last week.

If somebody has it up or experience, could you verify what is displayed on both the SD and HD (786 & 786-1) channels before the game? I was trying to get this all resolved before kickoff so I didn't have to spend a good chunk of the game on the phone....

Thanks!

Ordered HD and got SD again.....geeesh. Thanks DirectTV.

Did you order it on 786 or 786-1? If you order on 786 you aren't going to get the HD feed. Should have ordered on 786-1.

786-1. For what ever the reason, 786-1 (HD) started coming in about 5 min ago. I checked other message boards, and I am not the only one that was having issues with this. I don't know why, but I think the problem depends on where you live.

I am not having the greatest luck with my DirectTv PPV. I ordered the game last week ONLINE in High Def and got Standard Def. I was very careful when placing my order so not to make a mistake and order the SD. I spent half the game on the phone, on hold and trying to get it fixed once I got through.

This morning, I CALLED in my order, so the same thing would not happen. Their automated system was down (go figure) so I spoke to customer service. He informed me that there are problems with their system, and they are only able to order SD, even though the game is offered in HD. I was instructed to call back in a few hours while they work on the problem.

That is not the way I wanted to start my day.

I had the same problem....for me last week...i didnt get the game at all due to trying to DVR it. I spent the whole first half of the game on the phone with customer support...i had the buy it now.....on the screen for more than half the game until they "escalated" the problem...halftime on was nice.....except for the game at that point.