If the game is close

Travis9

what if the first two games were just to trick UW? what if we have been starting t-mart so UW prepares for his zone read, and BO and WATS were planning on starting LEE the entire time for this game? that would be crazy, and they would be shocked. it is kind of what we did to zona. i am saying this in jest, obviously, but that would be something else.

I think there is chance he starts.

Handles preasure well, better passer, and has been in hostile situations.

I do not know why I feel like it could, but do.

Zac Lee is horribly inaccurate in the short passing game. Some people have told me that he is a deep passing QB, but he is horrible at that too. Go back and watch our Sun Belt season last year. He had tons of wide open receivers and every time he overthrew or underthrew them. They were still catchable, but not good passes by any stretch.

CG and TMart are the two best passers on this team.

I think there is chance he starts.

Handles preasure well, better passer, and has been in hostile situations.

I do not know why I feel like it could, but do.

Zac Lee is horribly inaccurate in the short passing game. Some people have told me that he is a deep passing QB, but he is horrible at that too. Go back and watch our Sun Belt season last year. He had tons of wide open receivers and every time he overthrew or underthrew them. They were still catchable, but not good passes by any stretch.

CG and TMart are the two best passers on this team.

after the holiday bowl, he said that he thought he overthrew paul on that long bomb :facepalm:

he throws the perfect ball to paul in stride, but thought he overthrew it :facepalm:

and i like paul, so i cringed when he said that.