Solich and his debut

Why don't you answer those questions?  It'd certainly give your point some meaning.  Or can't you?

Sure, I'll answer them. I see no evidence that Callahan has learned from such mistakes. In fact, dividing the units into 1-2s and 3-4s and not allowing those 3-4s to participate in the Friday walk through seems likely to inculcate the same exclusionary and divisive emotions that last year's pre-game debacle created.

There. Looking forward to your answers to them so that the thread will have some meaning. Or is sniping at me all you have to offer?

Why don't you answer those questions?  It'd certainly give your point some meaning.  Or can't you?

Sure, I'll answer them. I see no evidence that Callahan has learned from such mistakes. In fact, dividing the units into 1-2s and 3-4s and not allowing those 3-4s to participate in the Friday walk through seems likely to inculcate the same exclusionary and divisive emotions that last year's pre-game debacle created.

There. Looking forward to your answers to them so that the thread will have some meaning. Or is sniping at me all you have to offer?

I just can't stand it when people answer with questions. You answered with real answers, I'm happy.

Wait a second, that's your whole rebuttal? Please tell me you have more then that. Please tell me you did not make all those comments just for THAT response (dividing the team into 1, 2, 3, 4's). What on gods lady bug infested earth is allowing the 4th stringers going to do other then give them false hopes? Why have that many players go through the walk thru? What possible advantage does a coach have by allowing that many players to participate when the coaches are trying to PREPARE for a game the next day? Callahan isn't running a day care here, he is trying to run a team. Maybe if they tried a little harder, they wouldn't be 4th stringers.

I can't believe someone is complaining about kids getting more practice time with their position coaches. I don't think this is a bad thing. In sports their are always 3rd and 4th stringers. How do they get better? By practicing more. Would you rather they took reps away from the starters? Maybe with the one on one time they will get better and push the 1st and 2nd string guys more.

I can't believe someone is complaining about kids getting more practice time with their position coaches. I don't think this is a bad thing. In sports their are always 3rd and 4th stringers. How do they get better? By practicing more. Would you rather they took reps away from the starters? Maybe with the one on one time they will get better and push the 1st and 2nd string guys more.

:yeah:clap That's how they are gonna get better.

I only responded to the questions to which Jake had asked me to respond. It seemed like, more than anything, he was just annoyed by my answering in question form.

What on gods lady bug infested earth is allowing the 4th stringers going to do other then give them false hopes?

I don't know if you know this or not, but it is also the 3s as well as the 4s. And if allowing them to go through the walk-thru is giving them false hopes, then why what was the big deal last year when some guys weren't allowed to warm up before the game? They were not going to play anyway, right?

Why have that many players go through the walk thru?  What possible advantage does a coach have by allowing that many players to participate when the coaches are trying to PREPARE for a game the next day?

Because they are part of the team. If it's such a good idea to divide the team in this manner then why don't other teams (USC, Texas, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, etc) do it? Maybe they do and I'm not aware. If so, please enlighten me on this matter.