Killing his Heisman hopes

craigsker

I try not to take pleasure in the misery of others but in the end we're doing them a favor. If your decision making and execution is that bad against a top college defense what's it going to be like in the NFL? Being a draft bust has to be more demoralizing than one bad game.

Maybe we should focus on winning the game as opposed to knocking someone out of the heisman race!

Picture this scrolling at the bottom of ESPN. UPSET ALERT: Nebraska losing to South Dakota 27-10 in the fourth quarter.

to be fair, to be fair, espn is a sloppy organization. i could see them getting confused.

it would be shortly updated with: Programming Note: Nebraska is actually up 45-0 at the end of the half.

You're right, VT probably didn't really lose to James Madison, Espn just mixed it up.

are you saying, you really think that sdsu is going to give us a run? i need to know.

I'm saying that with all this talk about how good we are, a team like SDSU can get overlooked.