In the Deed The Glory Tunnel Walk

funkybuncha

I sorry if this was brought up recently but we have GOT to bring this back for the tunnel walk. I may get slammed for this but this was such a fine piece of work I'd take it over our normal tunnel walk. Sorry, just was going over old video stuff and had to play this again.

Has anyone heard if this maybe coming back?

It's not coming back. But thank you for the kudos. My wife came up with the idea, so she appreciates these threads more than anyone I think. I uploaded it to youtube because I knew that people would enjoy playing it back for the next few years. The other reason was because I knew that they wouldn't be using it ever again. RIP, best year of my life.

If you still have the audio file of the husker prayer you should up load it to one of the free ring tone sites so everyone can down load it. I have been trying to get a husker prayer ring tone and cant get one as good as the one you have in that awesome vid of yours.

I would imagine there would be some legal issues there if he did that. I definately wouldn't recommend doing that. Huskervision would probably be pissed.

I sorry if this was brought up recently but we have GOT to bring this back for the tunnel walk. I may get slammed for this but this was such a fine piece of work I'd take it over our normal tunnel walk. Sorry, just was going over old video stuff and had to play this again.

It's not coming back. But thank you for the kudos. My wife came up with the idea, so she appreciates these threads more than anyone I think. I uploaded it to youtube because I knew that people would enjoy playing it back for the next few years. The other reason was because I knew that they wouldn't be using it ever again. RIP, best year of my life.

If you still have the audio file of the husker prayer you should up load it to one of the free ring tone sites so everyone can down load it. I have been trying to get a husker prayer ring tone and cant get one as good as the one you have in that awesome vid of yours.

I would imagine there would be some legal issues there if he did that. I definately wouldn't recommend doing that. Huskervision would probably be pissed.

I didn't think the university had anything to do with the prayer. I thought it was something started by the players several years ago.

Not using that clip will be the biggest mistake HuskerVision could ever make IMO. It's worse than that stupid parachuting tunnel walk they created a few years ago. If they don't want to have to keep updating it, change some of the player clips to past Husker greats (Rozier, Frazier, Wistrom, etc). But that video gives me chills every time I watch it. Tell your wife :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

I'm sorry, but NOTHING could be worse than that parachuting video. I'd rather they play scenes from "Gigli" for the tunnel walk than bring out that piece of crap again.

You're not implying I think the Player Prayer video is "worse" than that parachuting crap?

I was saying that not using the prayer video would not be worse than the parachuting video. Because nothing can be worse than the parachuting video.

I'm sorry, but NOTHING could be worse than that parachuting video. I'd rather they play scenes from "Gigli" for the tunnel walk than bring out that piece of crap again.

I remember the first time they played that video. If I recall, wasn't that also the day they changed the tunnel walk music into the rap version of sirius?

Talk about completely killing all semblance of fan energy right before a game.

Ahhh yes, here we go. Warning: NSFHF (Not Safe For Husker Fans)

Oh GOD, my eyes and my ears are burning!!!

Don't know if the prayer is, but I guarantee the university has the rights to "Not the goal, but the game." "Not the victory, but the action, in the Deed the Glory!" I'm sure they have the rights to many other things we aren't aware of and will do what they have to so they are protected. It sucks, I know, but I can see their point.

How fitting I thought that year. The worst tunnel walk of all time combined with our worst football season of all time. Not that it was the intent to start the year, but it's how it turned out.

I was at the 09 Oklahoma game, it was amazing to watch without knowing it was coming. Totally out of left field, but amazing none the less, by far the standard.

I was a big fan of the 06 Tunnel Walks though!