martinez makes me nervous

shabizzle

I would like to see Martinez sit down the second half next week against SDSU. Let him play in the first half, maybe let him get another 100 yards, then sit him, he's been a workhorse the first 3 games and I want him 100% going to Craphattan.

I would play martinez for 3 quarters, then I would give lee the whole 4th quarter to play.

Well Iam never played football at NU but I knoe a player when I see one and it seems like paul only steps up and PLAYS when he wants 2 :LOLtartar he should be lucky hes still in the wide out. The 1st game of the season T MACK hits him with a soild pass and what does he do? The fu&*#r fumbles :facepalm: would have been a play of the week kinda catch and run in my book then last week 1st Quarter he runs a route 2 far and it made martinez kinda look bad I mean come on now use paul as a DECOY for the 1st 3 or so quarters or sumthing. Besides we have better wide outs we can use in my book, He just needs 2 either leave the on switch on or leave it off and ride then bench like zac lee :corndance