watch out k-state

venner13

The Ksu game shapes up to be one fugly affair. After last night only sunshine pumpers drone on about how afraid Kstate needs to be and how "Bo will straighten this out". Well unless I missed it, Bo was the coach last night when the game opened and when they blew the final whistle. Did anyone see vast improvement during the game?

There are huge structural problems with both teams that will be on national TV on thursday night. Ksu is short of athletes and has a terrible QB. We have more athletes but a terrible throwing QB and a mistake prone offense. Our d-line is nothing in comparison to the Suh led unit.

So you will see both teams lining up to stop everything in the run game. The game will come down to which terrible passing QB can connect when needed and which TEAM AVOIDS TURNOVERS.

We have the better Dbacks but I think their senior qb for all his ineptitude will likely make better decisions and throw better than TMart-if T M starts or plays very long. I do worry that we will be more likely to lay the ball on the ground than Ksucks.

I think Snyder is more involved in the offense, has the staff on the same page and likely will have a more coherent offensive game plan (though his personnel outside of a great back suck) than we will.

My hope is that our Dbacks who are imo the only real strength of our defense will pick off a couple of Coffman's passes. I don't think they will put the ball on the ground in the running game while we will. Unless one team gets some early breaks and the other gets pass happy and loses in a rout, I look for this to be one ugly football game to watch with a lot of punting.

Snyder has the advantage of having played much better competition than we have. Let's hope our superior athletic ability overides what I believe will be a better prepared football team than we are when we reach Manhattan. It has to be light years better than last night. If you look at the records of the teams we have played, it is pretty scary and certainly nothing to instill confidence. I'm looking for 10-3 or some such low scoring ugly game.