3. Boise State

4. TCU

5. Nebraska

6. Oklahoma

7. Florida

8. Wisconsin

9. South Carolina

10. Utah

*This is assuming that Arizona State finishes Oregon off.

Looks good, and I agree except for South Carolina who lost today.

Or feel free to post your own Top 10.

Here's my guess at the AP Top 25

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Boise State

4. TCU

5. Nebraska

6. Oklahoma

7. Florida

8. Wisconsin

9. South Carolina

10. Utah

Looks good, and I agree except for South Carolina who lost today.

:facepalm: for myself... Must've missed that.

Or feel free to post your own Top 10.

Here's my guess at the AP Top 25

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Boise State

4. TCU

5. Nebraska

6. Oklahoma

7. Florida

8. Wisconsin

9. South Carolina

10. Utah

Pretty much agree with it. 4-8 though could get really shuffeled as NU,OU,TCU all struggled on their games, but that could be a good thing for NU as far as moving down in the polls as a possiblity.

There is no way we should move up in the polls. Florida and Wisconsin should be ahead of us. We only beat a FCS team by 14 at home where we should've killed them. Not trying to be a debbie downer just being realistic

Don't necessarily disagree with you... That was just my guess at what the poll will be tomorrow. Except I messed up with South Carolina and since I posted when ASU was running away, Oregon has now come back and taken the lead, so we may not move up at all. So basically my prediction already looks terrible.

Speaking of Oregon-ASU, I don't think ANYONE plays defense in the PAC 10

Yeah right,there is no way that wisconsin should be ahead of us are you kidding me? They nearly lost to an unranked arizona state team last week! Oh big deal they beat Austin Peay for crying out loud, plus they are number 11 that would be retarded if they jumped us that's not even realistic.

There is no way we should move up in the polls. Florida and Wisconsin should be ahead of us. We only beat a FCS team by 14 at home where we should've killed them. Not trying to be a debbie downer just being realistic

But Florida and Wisconsin have struggled at times too already this season.

Very true but I'm almost positive that they've beat a FCS opponent by more than 14 at home. Wisconsin had a tough game last week against a really good ASU team who right now is hanging with the #5 Oregon.

But Florida and Wisconsin have struggled at times too already this season.

Very true but I'm almost positive that they've beat a FCS opponent by more than 14 at home. Wisconsin had a tough game last week against a really good ASU team who right now is hanging with the #5 Oregon.

If you count Miami Ohio as FCS opponent(might as well) then yes they have. But they really really struggled against them, they couldnt even snap it out of the shotgun. They didnt pull away till late.

Team ahead of us I don't think we'd have problem beating = TCU

Teams that would be good match-up if we played them = LSU, OU, and Florida

Sleeper team that can move ahead of us if they beat Oregon and USC next 2 weeks = Stanford

Been watching a lot of teams. Everyone appears beatable this year...Bama, Oregon, OU, and yes so do we unfortunately. The team that can get it rolling and clicking on all cylinders will do very well. Stanford is a darkhorse as they seem solid in all aspects.

1. Bama (Only team with a truly impressive win over a highly ranked opponent)

2. Oregon (Not screwing around)

3. Ohio State

4. TCU

5. Boise State

6. Stanford

7. Nebraska

8. Auburn

9. Oklahoma

10. Florida

would be my rankings

Oregon's defense has looked awfully sloppy tonight. ASU has ad about 4 different chances to put this game away, and keeps making unforced errors. PAC 10 defenses just look weak altogether. really sloppy tackling, and lots of blown coverages.

1. Bama (Only team with a truly impressive win over a highly ranked opponent)

2. Oregon (Not screwing around)

3. Ohio State

4. TCU

5. Boise State

6. Stanford

7. Nebraska

8. Auburn

9. Oklahoma

10. Florida

would be my rankings

Oregon's defense has looked awfully sloppy tonight. ASU has ad about 4 different chances to put this game away, and keeps making unforced errors. PAC 10 defenses just look weak altogether. really sloppy tackling, and lots of blown coverages.

ASU looked explosive against Wisconsin. I have a feeling ASU has an offense. They have something like 670 all purpose yards per game averaged over their 4 games.