Georgia Sucks...who can Clemson steal???

Auburn, Miami, NC State, Florida State, South Carolina, and either UNC or Georgia Tech.

We won't lose to NC State or GT...and 50/50 chance at FSU & Miami.

Well, Vegas thinks Clemson has a little bit better than 50-50 shot at losing to Miami, but it should be a decent game. A great start to a great Saturday of games (minus the fact that Nebraska isn't playing).

How did Georgia drop off so quickly? Three seasons ago they put that beatdown on Hawaii in the Sugar bowl and have looked terrible ever since.

Answer: Horrible coordinators, absolutely no discipline or accountability for athletes, (numerous, NUMEROUS, arrests etc.) stale and outdated strength & conditioning, mid-bottom of SEC getting even better

...just gives the Rivals Ranking haters more ammunition (UGA team rankings: 10, 4, 9, 7, 6, 15) - but i'm going to go w/ the fact that only 50-60% of these classes are still enrolled in school, or allowed to associate w/ the team due to "violations of team rules". I wonder how many open scholarships Georgia has these days. When your yearly arrest total almost excedes the points your offense can score you're in deep s#!%. To me, this is indicative of where USC is headed...when you have 10 scholarships a year taken away (UGA has had 10 arrests this year) - your team suffers. Take note USC recruits!

...just gives the Rivals Ranking haters more ammunition (UGA team rankings: 10, 4, 9, 7, 6, 15) - but i'm going to go w/ the fact that only 50-60% of these classes are still enrolled in school, or allowed to associate w/ the team due to "violations of team rules". I wonder how many open scholarships Georgia has these days. When your yearly arrest total almost excedes the points your offense can score you're in deep s#!%. To me, this is indicative of where USC is headed...when you have 10 scholarships a year taken away (UGA has had 10 arrests this year) - your team suffers. Take note USC recruits!

Give the man a prize. Remember kids, with great power (No. 1 party school in America ranking) comes great responsibility (STOP GETTING ARRESTED!!!).

I actually am (and have been for some time) more upset over the arrests and general misconduct of Georgia's players than the steady decline in football prowess the last few years. Richt is such a hypocrite. "I try to instill good, Christian values in our men and recruit guys with character" and then this stop goes on....constantly. I've been calling for Spurrier to come to Athens for years now (maybe the reason why I have a titanium plate in my skull where my right frontal sinus bone used to be!)

USC might be going down this route, but at least they don't have the sheer number of arrests that UGA has, more like a few bad apples that screw it up for everyone.