Shaggy Bevo Meltdown

ADS

Ridiculous but expected amount of pessimism. They're still Texas, they still have 15,000 five-star all-world bluechip recruits at every position. And they were two penalties from possibly beating OU (the personal foul that saved OU's scoring drive on a 3rd and 20 and the offsides that wiped out a Jones fumble). No reason to think they can't make this a great game. Of course I hope they're right and we win by five touchdowns, but I doubt it.

:laughpound lmao to the OP that said he will be walking around Lincoln flipping everyone off. I don't think he will make it back to Texas if that is the case. And also to the guy that said beating UT won't mean a thing because this is an off year for them. And they think they have been beating top NU teams the past couple years? Oh but right, we are their b****, I almost forgot. It doesn't matter how bad our teams have been in the past, just that they suck right now so this win won't matter to us. So much class coming from the mouths of Texas fans like always...