Husker fan support

Hello guys,

I doubt this is the correct forum, but it's in support of another Husker Fans little angel. Killer Cacti and I have taken it upon ourselves to help our a fellow fans family. We all know how much we midwestern folk are willing to help out our families and friends, and here at HuskerBoard all of us are like a little family(yes even you Cy and Tuff Tiger). Let me introduce you to Rylan(Below is a video of the little lady), the daughter of DSMHuskers1. She is diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. She currently has a goal of 3000 dollars with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and we would love to reach or exceed her set goal. If you can afford it, could you please go to this site and add a few dollars to her goal? This is tax deductible of course and going to a great cause. Let's show our brother DSMHuskers1 how much we care about our little family here at HuskerBoard.

Here is the link to her personal page:

http://www.cff.org/great_strides/teresamack

Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Jason aka HuskerInLostWages and GO BIG RED!!

• Fire 1

:thumbs Good stuff, guys.

Not sure if you're aware of it or not, but former Husker All-American Dave Rimington is the President of Boomer Esiason Foundation Fighting Cystic Fibrosis. I'm sure he'd be a great resource in this matter. He's active on Twitter so you can contact him through there.

Boomer Esiason Foundation Fighting Cystic Fibrosis

Dave Rimington's Twitter

Nexus, great find, i'll give that a shot.